Mark your calendars, and join us in celebrating almost two years of the enriching partnership between Leadership Greater Chicago and Leadership Greater Washington during our next Leadership Exchange with the Fellows of the Windy City!
This August 2-4, LGW members are invited to reconvene in Chicago, IL for another multi-session program crafted to encourage members to connect with Chicago’s top leaders over shared issues including economic and workforce development, immigration, education, architecture designed for the community, the costs of segregation, and ensuring public safety through reduction of crime and violence.
On top of a private welcoming reception with live music, opportunities to connect will include several shared meals with LGChicago’s Fellows, a VIP tour of Wrigley Field with some of the Chicago Cubs’ leaders, and another heated contest between the Washington Nationals and the recently-crowned World Series champs. Let’s see just who will be ‘Flying the W’ this August!
Wednesday, August 2
- Jazzin’ at The Shedd Aquarium: Welcoming reception and dinner
Thursday, August 3
- Breakfast and morning session in Pilsen/Little Village: Economic and workforce development, education, immigration
- Lunch and afternoon session in Chinatown: The costs of segregation, public safety
- Evening reception at River Roast Social House, overlooking the Chicago River
Friday, August 4
- Morning session, details to follow
- Early afternoon ball game: Nats v. Cubs!
Leadership Exchange Cost:
$650 per person (does not include transportation to Chicago or lodging)
LGW has secured a discounted room block with the Hyatt Regency Chicago for $209 per night.