Please join us to learn more about the application processes, cover course objectives and explore the benefits of the program and membership within the LGW network. Information sessions are held at multiple locations across the region in February and March from 8:30 am – 10:00 am. Click here to attend one of the following Information Sessions:
- February 22 | Washington Business Journal - 1555 Wilson Blvd. Suite 400 Arlington, VA 22209
- February 24 | Wegman's - 9001 McHugh Drive Lanham, MD 20706
- February 27 | Apex Home Loans - 3204 Tower Oaks Blvd. Suite 400 Rockville, MD 20852
- March 2 | Leadership Greater Washington - 1602 L Street, NW 9th floor Washington, DC 20036
Applications due April 7, 2017 at 5:00 pm
Completed applications include
1. Completed application form including personal statements and any tuition assistance application(s). Complete online: http://bit.ly/2018Application
2. Two letters of recommendation (not required for Affiliate Participant applicants) Complete online: http://bit.ly/2018Recs
3. Non-refundable $250 application fee (checks made payable to Leadership Greater Washington) or online: http://bit.ly/AppFee2018
Since 1986, Leadership Greater Washington (LGW) has developed over 1,500 executive leaders though its flagship offering, the Signature Program – an intensive 10-month program that exposes professionals to regional civic issue education, connection and knowledge sharing. The Signature Program provides an opportunity for Greater Washington’s most influential change-makers and leaders to come together around community issues with a dynamic group of their peers, identify challenges in the region, drive dialogue and build the connections that facilitate solutions. Each year, approximately 50 leaders are competitively selected to represent the professional and individual diversity of the Greater Washington region as the LGW Signature Class.
For more information regarding LGW's Signature Program, click here.
LGW Signature Program Sponsors